Oz Endurance provides timing, scoring and race management solutions for over 150 events each year throughout the Midwest. Since 2009, Oz Endurance has provided timing support for events such as the Houston Marathon, Route 66 Marathon, the Prairie Fire Marathon and the RedMan Triathlon. Oz Endurance will also be part of the timing crew for the prestigious Chicago Marathon in 2016.
Oz Endurance will provide the means and equipment necessary to make sure that every event is professionally run. Oz Endurance was the first company in the Central Kansas region to offer chip timing solutions and we are excited to be taking an active part in the next generation of race timing.
Meet the Staff
Patrick Todd – Event and Timing Wiz and Owner
A few of Patrick’s accomplishments over the years include the following:
- Degrees in Marketing and Accounting from THE Wichita State University
- Boston Marathon Qualifier, Goofy Challenge finisher and 2 Iron Distance Triathlons (PR 10:38)
- Many triathlon age-group wins throughout North America from sprint to iron distance
- Coached over 100 runners and triathletes, from beginners to marathon and Ironman finishers in Minnesota, New Jersey, and Kansas
- Original member of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle fan club
- Proud father and husband
Evan Unruh – Timing Specialist
A few of Evan’s accomplishments over the years include the following:
- Joined Oz Endurance the first day of business in 2008 as a freshman at Circle High School.
- Raised in El Dorado and was a 4 year letter-man in soccer and part or the state qualified basketball and baseball teams.
- Graduated from Butler CC in 2014 with an Associates in Theater and Fine Arts.
- Chasing dream to become a journeyman electrician.
- Love the outdoors, running and biking.
- “Evie” is also the “Best Babysitter Ever!” according to Isabelle and Ben since 2009.
Steve Johnson – Timing Specialist
A few of Steve’s accomplishments over the years include the following:
- Degree in Business Administration from Kansas State University
- Been with Oz Endurance since 2009
- Experienced timer in races such as traditional running events, triathlons, duathlons and adventure races
- Loves running and exercise also a computer nerd! 🙂
- Proud Father and Husband
Ben Coffey – Timing Specialist
A few of Ben’s accomplishments over the years include the following:
- Bachelor of Science in Health Promotion from the U (Emporia State)
- Finisher of multiple marathons, a 70.3 ironman, two fifties and one 100k
- 15 years of experience in the Health and Wellness field
- Started the New Kids on the Block fan club
- Proud father and Trophy husband
Scott Johnson – Timing Specialist
A few of Scott’s accomplishments over the years include the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Entrepreneurship from THE Wichita State University
- Avid home beer brewer
- PC builder and gaming enthusiast
- If-it-ain’t-broke-you-can-make-it-faster level tinker-er
- Karaoke Master
- Proud husband and 9 time “Uncle of the Year” recipient