Haulin' Balls - El Dorado, KS
THE HOME OF THE MOUNTAIN OYSTER AWARDS!
DATE: AUGUST 3, 2013
7:30 A.M. - Boot Scootin' 1K
8:00 A.M. - 10K and 2 Mile
DISTANCES: 10K, 2 Mile, 1K
LOCATION: East Park, El Dorado, KS
$25 THROUGH MAY 31ST
$30 THROUGH JULY 20
$35 - THROUGH RACE DAY
$8 THROUGH MAY 31ST
$10 THROUGH JULY 20
$15 - THROUGH RACE DAY
The races will begin and end at East Park in El Dorado, KS. Mountain Oyster feed, other refreshments and a parade will follow. Races held in conjuction with the Frontier Western Celebration.
|PACKET PICKUP INFORMATION|
- Race Day Only. Begins at 7:00 AM at East Park.
|ADDITIONAL RACE INFORMATION|
- NEW THIS YEAR - Big Honking Medals for All 2 Mile and 10K finishers!
- Races take place rain or shine
- Technical T-Shirts to all pre-registered participants
- All Boot Scootin 1K participants will receive a finisher's ribbon
- Boot Scootin 1K Age Groups - 6 & Under; 7-8; 9-10; 11-12
- Awards to Top 3 in each Age Group for 10k and 2 Mile