At Oz Endurance we can handle all your event production and timing needs. We specialize in timing and managing running events, triathlons, duathlons, obstacle races, cycling events and adventure races. Oz Endurance is here to help build or fine tune your event offering a full range of services from start to finish. We are committed to helping you create the first class event you always wanted and giving your participants the desire to come back year after year. Oz Endurance directly owns and completely manages 15 events throughout the year, so we understand what it takes to properly run an event.
Equipment Rentalread more [+]
If you need it, we probably have it. As a function of producing so many events, we own and warehouse a wide array of equipment. We understand that it may not be in your budget to utilize our full timing services, or that you might have a larger event that requires additional equipment.
We provide the following equipment for rental:
- Inflatable Start/Finish Arches
- Aluminum Finish Line Truss
- Race Clocks
- Race Numbers/Bibs
- Safety Vests, Cones, and Signage
- Steel Barricades for Crowd Control
- Event Sound Systems with microphones and iPod/CD plugin
- Event Tables and Chairs
- Water Coolers
- Timing Computers
- Additional Equipment
This is only a partial list of what we can provide. We would be happy to provide a more comprehensive list at your request.Request More Information
Online Registrationread more [+]
Oz Endurance will create and manage your online registration. Our team will eliminate your administrative burden in this area, allowing you to focus on more important functions.Request More Information
Events Managementread more [+]
We are more than just a timing company at Oz Endurance. We provide a full range of event management services, including planning, sanctioning, course design, course management, race day logistics management, budgeting, volunteer training and equipment delivery.Request More Information
Chip Timingread more [+]
We utilize the highest quality chip timing equipment from MyLaps Sports Timing in all of our events. We can offer systems that provide a “green” returnable chip or a disposable timing chip embedded in the race number. Our timing teams have the experience and necessary skills to make sure even the most complicated event timing situations run smoothly.
Championchip Timing System
Perfect for triathlons! The ChampionChip can be worn in different ways. For running events, the ChampionChip is attached to the runner’s shoelace. In triathlons, it is attached to an ankle bracelet. The different types of timing chips can be collected and recycled or used in a disposable manner.
MyLaps Bibtag System
Perfect for running events! The Bib Tag Timing system includes a disposable timing chip attached to the bib number. As runners cross the finish line, a chip in the bib number will record their time. The system is very accurate and is an IAAF method of timing because the time registration tag is on the bib.
The BibTag System provides more friendly handling during the Packet Pickup process – Just one thing the participant has to remember to bring race morning – the Race Bib #. The disposable system allows runners to have more flexibility at the finish line, since removal of the chip is no longer required.
Our chip timing services include:
- Digital finish line clock display
- Starting horn/pistol
- Finish line structure
- Data entry of all race day entrants
- Awards and results available instantaneously as participants cross the finish
- Customized and detailed reports
- Final results posted within 15 minutes of last finisher
- Same day website posting of results, usually within two hours
Additional Timing Services Include:
- Text message and social media updates
- Onsite live results display – Shown on large screen at finish
- Athlete photography
- Announcer line – Allows the announcer to identify participants as they cross a timing point.
Information such as name, city, age, interesting facts, etc. will be seen instantaneously.
- Split Points – Can be set anywhere along the course to capture timing data. For example, capturing the 5k split time of a 10k course or the half-marathon split time of a marathon
- Live streaming of results online
- Live online streaming of finish line